HRBP LIMITED, also known as “Human Resource Business Partners” is a Human Resource Management Consulting company, focus on delivering human resource solutions for various sizes of organizations in areas of Talent Acquisition, Development, Management, Organization Planning, Development and Improvement.
We provide full HR Consultancy service regardless of client headcount or location in Nigeria. We deliver customized HR Consultancy service for all sizes of organizations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Experience Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s degree with 2-4 years work experience
- Must have nothing less Second Class Upper from a recognised higher institution
- Keep track and record of customer interactions, process customer accounts and ensure to file documents.
- Ensure to follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Build sustainable relationships with customers/clients through open and interactive communication.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Consistently carry out customer satisfaction survey and compile feedback to influence development.
- Develop script for answering calls and making calls.
- Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information and also determine opportunities for new sales
- An ideal candidate should have great communication skills, Pleasant Personal and People Management skills.
- Previous experience in Fintech or Banking Customer operations.
- Manage incoming calls, handle customer complaints, provide solutions and alternatives within the time limits as well as follow up to ensure resolutions.
- Have detail knowledge of the company’s product and services and using that knowledge to Engage customers and generate sales leads.
- Identify and assess customer’s need to achieve satisfaction.
- Resolve all inbound and outbound support requests per established guideline
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with “Job title” as subject of the e-mail
Application Deadline 5th April, 2021.