HopeStone Consulting, is a full-service Business Development Consulting that specialize in employees empowerment, recruitment/human resources, agro services and entrepreneurship training and development and we achieve these through our highly experienced professionals. We provide leading-edge management strategy and HR infrastructure support. We relief you of managing your employees through human resource or staff outsourcing, grooming them to be productive and align them with the culture of the organization to achieve the set goals and objectives. We help to match talents with openings, train and manage them using technology and competent hands. At HopeStone Consulting, we meet clients business needs with high level of Professionalism, Integrity and Commitment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Care Representative
[sc name=”ads” ][/sc]
Location: Ogba-Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Meet personal/team sales targets and call handling quotas.
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Open and maintain customer accounts by recording account information.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Generate sales leads.
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls.
- Financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
Qualification / Experience
- 1 – 5 years work experience.
- There is no specific educational qualification required, we are mostly concern about who has the skills to do the job. Hence, candidates can apply irrespective of their academic qualifications, provided they meet the previous requirements and have the require skill to write and speak good English.
- People oriented.
- Problem solving Skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Adaptability Skills
- Customer service.
- Product knowledge.
- Quality focus.
- Market knowledge.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Computer skills.
- Persuasion skills.
- Documentation skills.
- Listening skills.
- Phone skills.
- Conflict resolution.
- Positive attitude.
- Willingness and ability to learn.
N75,000 – N100,000 monthly
[sc name=”ads” ][/sc]
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 30th September, 2021