Our mission is to power a new wave of prosperity across Africa. By enabling global digital payments on a continent that’s been largely cut off from the digital economy, we’re creating the infrastructure to power Africa’s growth in the 21st Century.
Contact Center Manager
About the Role
- Flutterwave is looking for a Contact Center Manager. This role will be responsible for shaping the future of the contact center operation, being committed to delivering a great customer contact experience through all customer engagement and customer contact channels which might be; Phone, Email, Web/Live Chat, Video, Social Media, Web reviews, Correspondence.
- This role will lead a number of CX Interns through a team of Supervisors.
- The Contact Center Manager will ensure that all channels are available to customers always, customers receive a friendly, professional, and consistently high-quality service helping to resolve various queries, close any sales inquiries and get it right the first time.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Enhance the quality of customer interactions, ensuring quality assurance, compliance, regulatory and legal obligations are met across all interactions.
- Deliver cost efficiencies and improvement in Customer Satisfaction Scores.
- Applying best practices, develop continuous process improvement, and make recommendations based upon the employee and customer insight.
- Develop plans and offer insight and knowledge to the organization on the use of new tools and technologies; Telephony, CRM, and WFM to create a cost-effective operation consistently achieving contact handling SLAs
- Lead, inspire and co-ordinate the contact center staff at all levels to create motivated and engaged colleagues.
- Be responsible for the customer contact processes and their associated customer experience.
- Work with the CX lead to support company initiatives to drive improvements, improve efficiency and reduce complaints.
- Ensure competitive response and resolution times to customer queries and complaints.
- Ensure the Contact Center is functioning at all times, documenting and reporting any interruption in service to the appropriate channel.
- Build relationships, earn trust and buy-in from customers in order to get referral business, and retain customer loyalty.
- Ensure that resource is fully utilized and any contact demand is effectively covered.
- Responsible for the recruitment, training, induction, and coaching strategy across the contact centers
- Support the Customer Experience lead in driving and implementing the CX strategy for the Company.
- Any other duty assigned.
Desired Skills and Expertise
- Proven experience of leading a service-driven contact center operation with experience of managing an operation through periods of significant growth or change.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Ability to engage with leaders at all levels across the wider business to achieve goals and objectives.
- Exceptional interpersonal, customer service, problem-solving, and conflict resolution skills.
- Knowledge of management principles and familiarity with company products, services, and policies.
- Strong coaching and leadership skills, ability to motivate employees.
- Decisiveness and attention to detail.
- Proficiency with the necessary technology, including computers, software applications, phone systems, etc.
- Result oriented. Focuses on getting things finished.
- Integrity and honesty.
- Willingness to work on weekends & public holidays
- Positive attitude
- Willingness to switch roles within the team.
How to apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Flutterwave on careers.flutterwave.com to apply