Abuja Clinics was established in 1989 as a health institution to provide efficient medical services to the then budding Federal Capital Territory (FCT). From humble beginnings it has grown into a group of 3 hospitals located in Karu, Garki and Maitama districts of the FCT .
Client Service Officer
- B.Sc / HND in Social Sciences / Admin / Secretarial Studies.
- Must have completed NYSC.
- 2 years experience.
- Interested candidates should be computer literate.
- Ability to respond promptly to Customers’ inquiries, personable and fast-paced at work.
- Proven experience as a front desk representative, agent, or relevant position.
- Proficient in English (oral and written).
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.