Azman Air is one of the fastest growing privately owned Nigerian Airline founded in 2010. Azman Air has dominated local and international carriers in providing affordable and comfortable flights to different destinations within and outside Nigeria. Azman Air is focused on offering world class aviation services , good customer relations ,effective online services and operational competence in relation to punctuality and Safety.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Employment Status: Full time
- Promote, generate sales and ensure products delivery in the assigned Areas/Regions.
- Develop business plan for the region and business plan for each customer in the region.
- Identify and develop new sales opportunities in line with sales target.
- Adherence to quality standards and proper procedures, correcting errors or problems.
- Discuss job performance problems with head of sales/department to identify cause/effects.
- Prepare and issue work schedules, deadlines, and duty assignments for ticket/check-in staff.
- Maintain records pertaining to inventory, orders and supplies of working materials in the station.
- Maintain working relationship with customers and provide prompt response to service requests.
- Generating leads and setting up appointments.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationship.
- Preparing sales proposals for potential customers.
- Responds promptly to customers query either via telephone, email or in person, regarding airline products.
- B.Sc in Business Administration or any related field.
- Experience in the use of sales CRM
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Previous experience in Airline sales will be an advantage.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft, PowerPoint and Excel Applications.
- Minimum of 2 years sound B2B/B2C sales experience.
- Excellent Negotiation and communication skills
[sc name=”ads-2″ ][/sc]
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 23rd May, 2022.
[sc name=”telegram” ][/sc]