Royal Crystal Airways handles transportation of passengers and Cargos to major Countries of the World. Our destinations include Africa, North America, South America, Asia, and Middle East.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Designer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Royal Crystal is looking for a vibrant, dedicated and goal-oriented Creative Graphic designer.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Work with the UI/UX to incorporate illustrations, pictures, and designs to reflect the desired theme and tone of the communications.
- Establish creative direction for the company as well as brand guidelines
- Work professionally to select type, size and style to enhance the readability of text and image and also produce drafts for review by clients and make revisions based on the feedback received.
- Create and design various materials for print and digital collateral
- Design web pages, brochures, logos, signs, books, magazine covers, annual reports, advertisements, and other communication materials.
- Create visual communications that will convey all Royal Crystals messages in an effective and aesthetically pleasing manner.
- Create RoyalTrip materials by hand or by using technology, including computer software programs. Adobe’s Creative Suite – including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, RoyalTrips expect designers to be proficient with all our programs.
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule
- Work with the Management head, Tech team, and Service support to gain an understanding of what RoyalTrips proposed communications would look like and create same.
- Ability to review final productions for errors and explain the final designs to management, as well as ensure that final prints reflect the Royal brands specifications.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Translates the brand mission and vision into creative, and leverages creative resources to execute original, persuasive marketing and positioning within the retail landscape.
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS preferred
- Knowledge of Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator, Sketch, InDesign, and other graphic design software
- Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Arts, Design, Communications, or related field
- 3-5 years of experience in graphic design
- Ability to work without much supervision
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent eye for details
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply