SC Specialist Excellence, Nigeria at Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC)
Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) is the pioneer and leader of the petroleum industry in Nigeria. We invest heavily in our employees, which is reflected in our industry-leading development programme and our commitment to see our employees’ ideas travel and come to fruition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: SC Specialist Excellence, Nigeria
Reference ID: R104330
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Experience Level: Early Careers
What’s the Role?
- Contract Management roles are the primary interface to deliver “most competitive” supply chains for the relevant business.
- They proactively identify and understand the needs from business stakeholders and collaboratively propose the most competitive solutions, based on an exhaustive review across all available value levers (price, demand, specifications).
- Supports internal stakeholders (more than one department) in fulfilling standard and non-standard operational requirements with minimal interface with external stakeholders (supplier).
- This job profile contains generic information and does not describe individual positions or required job competencies. Grading decisions will also depend on other factors.
- Understand the key interfaces and interdependencies between Contracting and Procurement (CP) processes, controls and systems to drive continuous improvement projects across our Supply Chain organization.
- Executes standard and defined contracts under close supervision by Manager.
- Manages basic processes and systems related to the department with no cross-functional or cross-system linkages (i.e. linked to one particular location or site only, typically warehouse roles).
What we Need from you?
- Any Bachelor’s Degree is fine; preferably Sciences
- Minimum of 2 years of working experience in Supply Chain
- Knowledge of SAP & Ariba systems
- Fluent in speaking and writing English.
- Experience in programming and coding is an advantage.
- Contracts data management and analysis
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Spotfire, PowerBI is desired but not preferred
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply