Inventory Officer and Assistant HR Manager at Beco Limited
Beco Limited provides alternative energy solutions. The Company offers solar panel modules, solar powered battery packs, remote monitoring systems, solar powered marine solutions, industrial solar applications, and wind turbine installation services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory Officer and Assistant HR Manager
Locations: Onitsha – Anambra, Asaba – Delta and Benin – Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Monitor the inflow and outflow of materials
- Monitor receipt and storing of materials and manage store level
- Maintenance of stores inventories to ensure they are in good condition
- Conduct regular stock inventory of materials that are out of stock and prepare weekly activity reports for Management
- Ensure thorough inspection of received, stored & dispatched goods to avoid discrepancies
- Develop unique strategies for and coordinate inspection of goods delivered to prevent discrepancies.
- Identify visibly damaged materials on receipt and follow laid down policies in reporting/treating such.
- Be responsible for the company’s recruitment.
N90,000 – N171,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
13th February, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job title / current location as subject of mail.
- Multiple applications will be rendered invalid.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.