Immigration Counselling / Business Development Executive at PoiseConnect
PoiseConnect Pty Limited is a registered start-up Immigration/Travel Consulting firm with a core focus in the areas of Visa advice, documentation assistance, International Passport processing, Live, Study, holiday and Work Overseas Services with offices in Lagos, Nigeria and Midrand, South, Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Immigration Counselling / Business Development Executive
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are in need of an Immigration Counselling / Business Development Executive to lead the day-to-day operations and the team of the firm.
Purpose of Role
- Daily oversight and effective management of operations in the Travel Center.
- This involves sales, issue resolutions, promotional developments and advisory services to all walk-in Travelstart intending and current customers.
- Deliver world-class customer experience.
- Counsel & process clients for Permanent Residency, business/Work Permit, job-seeking visas, Holiday/Honeymoon visas, student visas etc. for various choice destination countries.
- Support and guide all customers with their queries such as Passport, Visa & Immigration advisory
- Resolve customer issues and complaints in a creative and timely manner in order to maintain trust.
- Escalate client complaints or inquiries.
- Liaise with the broader Operations team to ensure customer resolution and satisfaction.
- Relate with partners to find the best solution for our clients.
- Assist the team with the identification of new strategies and action plans aimed at improving customer-centric service and company growth.
- Drive increased sales and reduce losses.
- Effective administration and reporting.
- Monitor and ensure smooth operations of all customer communication channels.
- Provide ad hoc support to the PoiseConnect team.
- Effectively utilize customer Feedback to improve our operations and internal processes where applicable.
- Any other assigned duties.
- Candidates should possess a BA / HND / OND qualification.
- The Candidate should have a proven work experience as an Immigration/ Travel and Tour consultant.
- The Candidate should be proficient in the English Language.
- Customer-oriented approach and exemplary sales skills
- Should have sales experience in Visa and Immigration industry.
- Ability to manage crises and emergencies within and outside working hours.
Technical Skill Requirements:
- Minimum of one (1) to three (3) years in the Immigration & travel industry.
- Good command of the English Language (Reading, speaking and writing)
- Excellent communication skills.
Personal / Behavioural Competency Requirements:
- High energy levels
- People management skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Team player
- Proactive and Flexible
- Willingness to learn and take on new challenges
- Organisational and Time management skills
- Key Relationships / Interactions
Perks and Benefits
- Incentives & Bonuses
- Long Term Benefits based on performance.
Application Closing Date
15th February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Immigration Consultant” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Any applicants not meeting the minimum requirements will not receive a response.