Human Resources Coordinator at WTS Energy
WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Coordinator
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Type: Full Time
Overall, Purpose of the Job
- Responsible for the recruitment, onboarding, and retention of qualified onshore staff in accordance with Company procedures and local / international regulations.
- Responsible for coordinating CSR initiatives and supporting local community engagements.
- Maintain HSEQ System for the Department.
- Responsible for the training and development of staff
- Advise senior management on HR and Labour issues and regulations.
- Create an environment for effective employee development and performance management using appropriate HR tools including performance appraisals, career planning, training planning, etc.
- Create, maintain, and implement local HR policies including travel, health, absence, sickness, etc. policies.
- Responsible for localizing, creating awareness of and implementing corporate HR policies, practices, and culture in the Nigeria office.
- Organize periodic employee presentations / retreats / teambuilding sessions and such events.
- Responsible for delivering appropriate reports to Senior Management in Nigeria and Group offices on HR related matters.
- Verification of HR related invoices with Finance for payment
- Create, coordinate, and drive CSR initiatives and support local / host communities’ engagements.
- Provide strategy on local compensation and benefits plan, making recommendations to enforce competitive compensation practices and a motivated workforce.
- Ensure compliance with relevant HR and labour-related regulations and maintain good relationships with appropriate external bodies.
- Work closely with the HR teams in Oslo, Singapore, and Kuala Lumpur.
- Responsible for maintaining a high degree of HSE awareness.
- Observe and report any unsafe activities, conditions, or situations.
- If you observe anything unsafe use the ‘Stop Work’ card.
Qualifications / Skills / Experience
- A Degree or related professional qualification in Human Resources Management.
- Minimum of 8 years’ work experience in a similar position, preferably in the offshore Oil & Gas or Maritime industry.
- Fluent in English.
- Good understanding of HRIS
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and knowledge of systems for personnel tracking and reporting
- Able to work in virtual teams, across functions and across borders.
- Independent, but committed to contributing to a good team that shares knowledge and uses each other’s strengths.
- Positive and outgoing.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Flexibility with workdays and some travel can be expected.
- Ability to take ownership of deliverables.
- Organized, responsible and punctual.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply