Card Reconciliation & Settlement Officer at Paga
Paga is a licensed financial services company and a leading payments company in Nigeria with a massive transformative purpose – to make it simple for one billion people to access and use money. It was founded on the simple belief that the ubiquity of mobile phones can be leveraged in building an ecosystem that enables people to digitally send and receive money and creating simple financial access for everyone.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Card Reconciliation & Settlement Officer
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Department: Business Operations
Sector: Consumer Finance
Reports To: Card Reconciliation & Settlement Lead
Career Level: Grade 5
About the Role
- The Card Reconciliation & Settlement Officer will provide support to department activities with specific responsibility for reconciling, monitoring and resolving customer disputes on Card transactions.
- The Officer will contribute to the efficient and effective workings of the Platform Operations department by executing daily tasks with a strong attention to detail.
- This role will utilize good team work, strong accounting knowledge, time management skills and effective problem solving to ensure success.
- Perform Card Reconciliations, analyse, investigate and resolve variances and reconciling items.
- Effectively and efficiently manage resolution of disputed transactions in collaboration with customer support and the affected business partner.
- Assisting with Monthly and Year End tasks.
- Review and reconcile third party and Pagatech transactions to ensure accurate billing in a timely manner.
- Maintain regulatory controls by following policies and procedures; complying with financial legal requirements.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- 2 – 3 years of experience working in a similar role.
- Problem solving skills
- Task ownership
- Ability to learn fast.
- Communication skills.
- Knowledge and experience with reconciliation and card operations.
- Time management skills
- Strong MS Office skills, especially Word and Excel
- Attention to details.
- Speed and accuracy.
- Self- driven and hardworking
- Multitask and manage competing priorities
- Detail oriented
- Good team player
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply