The Confederation of African Football (CAF) was founded in 1957 by four nations: Egypt, Sudan, Ethiopia and South Africa. As the administrative body of the region, CAF manages competitions, offers technical and administrative training courses while actively fostering the promotion and practice of football.
Location: Cairo, Egypt
- You believe you have the educational background and professional experience to contribute to restore CAF’s reputation and elevate the organization to the highest international standards. CAF is looking to recruit a Receptionist.
- Efficient management of all CAF internal meeting rooms according to reservations received.
- Operate the telephone switchboard.
- Ensure a friendly and competent reception of visitors (checkroom, beverage service, cab, individual requests, access control, etc.).
- Administration work.
- Store management: sales, assortment design, stock management/inventory, collection, turnover, accounting.
- Participate in regular team meetings.
- Close cooperation with event coordination, Facilities and Facilities-AV (technology).
- Support in daily routine, sickness, and vacation replacements for all Reception areas.
- Completed vocational training (commercial training is an advantage).
- Fluency in CAF official languages: English, French & Arabic.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office as well as Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP).
- Practical experience in the field of guest reception & assistance is an advantage
- Practical experience in international companies is an advantage
- Strong level of proactivity with a strong sense of accountability and integrity.
- Calm, representable and independent.
- Team player and solution oriented.
- The position will be based at CAF headquarters in Cairo (Egypt). Only direct applications meeting the required criteria will be considered, regardless of gender, age, and nationality.
- An interesting and varied job in an exciting and innovative international organization.
- Attractive employment conditions.
- The opportunity to be part of a highly committed international team.
- Quality social security coverage.
- An excellent pension schemes.
[sc name=”ads” ][/sc]
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Cover Letter, CV, Diplomas, and references in English or French to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Interested and qualified? Go to The Confederation of African Football (CAF) on www.cafonline.com to apply