Alert Microfinance bank is a leading financial service provider with the core mandate of providing affordable, flexible financial and non-financial services to micro-entrepreneurs in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Loan Officer – SME
[sc name=”ads” ]
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Market loan products and process loan applications for a small-to-medium enterprise.
- Interview loan applicants to determine financial eligibility and feasibility of repayment of loans
- Determine all applicable ratios and metrics and set up loan payment plans
- Presenting loan proposals to the credit units and informing the client about the decision of the credit units
- Ensuring punctual repayments of acquired loans from clients, contacting and visiting all parties based on needs
- Ensuring high-quality standards of the bank’s credit portfolio
- Ability to meet and exceed targets while actively working to increasing business portfolio and client base.
- Complete loan contracts and counsel clients on policies and restrictions
- Opening loan applications Conducting loan analysis by visiting the business and household of clients
- Visiting the business /employer of guarantors and preparing a complete loan assessment according to the bank’s credit procedures
- Minimum of a B.Sc. or its equivalent in Marketing or related field.
- Ability to disburse SME and Microloans in large volumes without default
- Experienced in repayment tracking and loan collection without a day default
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years cognate experience from a reputable Microfinance Bank.
- Sound Risk Management experience
- Good knowledge of Lagos Island and Mainland markets
- Detailed and target-oriented
- Excellent team spirit and communications skills
- Excellent Human Relations and Inter-personal skills
[sc name=”ads” ]
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Loan Officer – SME” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted
Application Deadline 6th July, 2021.