Ultimus Holdings is a global investment company with the sole purpose of contributing to the sustainable development of African economies. Our investing deployment is broad-based and long-term. We specifically invest is sectors that demonstrates growth; leveraging our sector expertise in ensuring we become market leaders in all operational portfolios.
- Design strategies to reduce incidents of illness, environmental accidents, and other issues that may affect safety with Construction Expertise.
- Responsible to investigate environmental accidents on construction sites and other public safety concerns
- Design training programs to provide safety awareness education
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 4 years experience in a similar role
- Working Knowledge of Health and Safety best practices.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.