For over 15 years, JMG has been asserting its excellence as a leader in the power generation industry.
HR Executive (Talent Management Specialist)
Location: Victoria Island
We’re looking for an experienced HR expert who has developed and implemented strategic HR services
Prior experience in establishing and managing a Human Resources department is required.
- Plan, and administer all Human Resource programs and projects, as well as offer required feedback on all Human Resource strategies and track new program performance.
- Create and implement a standard operating procedure (SOP) that covers compensation approvals (payroll and cycle approvals), as well as recruitment processes, among other things.
- Create organizational charts, job profiles, and HR budgets, and put them into action.
- Create a policy manual for employees that includes vacation, sick, time off, grievance, and annual performance reviews, among other things.
- Prepare strategic and practical plans for new hire onboarding/induction, as well as background checks.
- Make annual personnel predictions and plans.
- Make arrangements for all employees’ training.
- Assist in the establishment of control systems to ensure that business techniques and HR practices are followed.
- Must be familiar with all the statutory deductions.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of a B.Sc Degree in Industrial Relations, Human Resource Management or related discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years Cognate Experience (with at least 2 years prior experience in the manufacturing industry).
- Professional certification is an added advantage (i.e. CIPM, CIPD)
- In-depth knowledge of HR principles, functions, methods and best practices
- Must be a high performer requiring minimal supervision in order to deliver individually and inspire results from team members.
- Good communication skills with exceptional people management and consulting skills.
- Must possess strong project management and presentation skills.
N120,000 – N180,000 Monthly.
Note: Shortlisted Candidate Should be ready to resume in the month of January,2022
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.