The People Practice – Our client is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR and Administrative Officer
[sc name=”ads” ][/sc]
Employment type: Full Time
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for all aspects of operational and administrative management of the clinic’s projects and day-to-day activities, ensuring compliance with the organization’s policies and procedures as well as the parent organization’s regulations.
- The HR and Admin Officer will also design the yearly budget and plan for the organization, under the Chief Finance Officer’s supervision.
- Supervise employees which may include recommendations for hiring, performance evaluation, training, work allocation, and problem resolution.
- Maintain physical and digital personnel records like employment contracts and PTO requests.
- Update internal databases with new hire information.
- Publish, remove job ads, schedule job interviews, and contact candidates as needed.
- Prepare reports and presentations on HR-related metrics.
- Develop training and onboarding materials.
- Respond to employees’ queries on benefits.
- Coordinate schedules, distribute memos and reports and ensure everyone is kept current on necessary company news and information.
- Evaluate the performance of the employees semi-annually.
- Provide confidential secretarial and administrative support for the principal executive or executives, including managing the schedule/calendar, making travel arrangements, screening and handling telephone communications, greeting and directing visitors, and dealing with administrative problems and inquiries as appropriate.
- Assist with project development and planning to ensure more efficient service and organization of the office.
- Compose and prepare written documentation and correspondence for the office; screen and evaluate incoming and outgoing correspondence and prepare responses as appropriate.
- Assist in the coordination, supervision, and completion of special projects as appropriate.
- Enhance professional growth and development through participation in educational programs, current literature, in-service meetings, and workshops.
- Prepare and distribute meeting agendas and meeting minutes.
- Prepare and distribute business journals, presentations, transcriptions, and letters using standard formats.
- Maintain security and confidentiality of company information.
- Prepare travel documents and make travel arrangements.
- Collect and analyze the business data from various departments to prepare reports and presentations for management.
- Develop strong working relationships with senior management and administrative personnel for effective and smooth operations.
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Create and distribute guidelines and FAQ documents about company policies
- Gather payroll data like bank accounts and working days
- Update office policies as needed
- Serve as a primary point of direct administrative contact and liaison with other offices, individuals, and external institutions and agencies on a range of specified issues; organize and facilitate meetings, conferences, and other special events, as required.
- Gather, enter, and/or update data to maintain departmental records and databases, as appropriate; establish and maintain files and records for the office.
- Monitor and coordinate accounting activities as appropriate, and prepare internal reports for management; participate in budget planning and management, as required.
- Maintain the company calendar, schedule appointments, and book meeting rooms as required
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails, and packages)
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Plan and organize pieces of training, leadership meetings, conferences, and workshops.
Key Skills and Attributes
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field and/or equivalent experience.
- At least three (3) years of related experience required.
- Working understanding of human resource principles, practices, and procedures.
- Proficiency in the use of the Asana task management tool is an advantage
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Ability to be polite and compassionate without lacking confidence.
- Sound negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Leadership and teamwork skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
[sc name=”ads” ][/sc]
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply