Emmanuel Business School (EBS) is one of the fastest growing elite business schools in Nigeria. EBS shapes business practice and transforms careers across the country and the sub region. EBS academic strength drives original and provocative business thinking, empowering our people to challenge conventional wisdom in a truly unique academic environment.
Job Title: Office Manager/Office Secretary
- We are looking to employ an Office Manager/ Office Secretary who will take responsibility for the smooth running of our small, dynamic Abuja office where your professionalism, initiative and office skills will be welcomed.
- This is an autonomous role and you need to be comfortable being independent and making decisions.
- This position will suit you if you have good interpersonal and presentation skills, and office management experience. You need to be self-directed and have organisational and problem-solving skills.
- Candidate will have plenty of room to be creative and management is always open to new ideas.
- You will have the flexibility to implement new procedures and systems to improve the smooth running of the office.
Full-time role will include providing a full range of office management duties including:
- Day-to-day running of the office
- Provision of administrative support to the Director
- Staff management
- Accounts management
- Some marketing duties and other adhoc duties as requested.
Applicants must have:
- Have a Bachelor degree from any field,
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Positive disposition
- Experience in preparing bid documents
- Resident in Abuja,
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite of products including advanced Microsoft Word and Excel skills and power point,
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s/Resume and Cover Letter to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 11th August, 2017.