Digital Marketer at Spectrum Microfinance Bank
Spectrum Microfinance Bank is a customer-centric retail financial institution driven by technology; licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) to support economic growth and development through microfinancing. Spectrum Microfinance Bank offers savings, loan, and investment opportunities to a wide range of customers with the aim of creating self-sufficient individuals and sustainable businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketer
Location: Ogba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop and implement effective communication strategies that build customer loyalty programs, brand awareness, and customer satisfaction.
- Design/coordinate graphics design, branding & marketing materials for various projects.
- Design office stationery and prints. Stock in required quantity & quality and as appropriate.
- Plan and coordinate experiential/activation activities.
- Build and manage community across web platforms and offline.
- Create communication and marketing strategies for new products, launches, events and promotions.
- Work with different marketing departments to generate new ideas and strategies.
- Responsible for both conventional & digital media and advertising (Press, Radio, Television, Billboard, and Internet etc.) to drive awareness, leads and conversions.
- Creation, management of relevant social media outlets to generate awareness, leads, engagements and disseminate information.
- Content writing, research and strategy development.
- Copywriting and content creations for cross-platforms.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND / OND qualification with 1 – 3 years work experience.
- Very attractive and competitive with incentives.
[sc name=”ads-2″ ][/sc]
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 15th April, 2022.
[sc name=”telegram” ][/sc]