Interswitch Limited is an integrated payment and transaction processing company that provides technology integration, advisory services, transaction processing and payment infrastructure to government, banks and corporate organizations. Interswitch,
Business Development Manager, Interswitch Lending Services
[sc name=”ads” ]
- To drive business development activities, geared towards improvement of existing ILS/IDS value offerings and conceptualizing new solutions to meet market needs.
- Seeks out and forges relationships with credit service providers, banks, aggregators and potential allies that can help grow and enrich the lending services proposition of ILS/IDS.
- Develops business value propositions for lending services focused on High Value Loans, Nano and Micro credit processing solutions offered by ILS/IDS.
- Grows the business into new customer and new market segments in alignment with the business focus.
- Use set Key Performance Indicators to track Credit Business performance to increase market share and surpass revenue target.
- Produce business case documents for new product or service offerings development.
- Develops proposals in response to request for proposals (RFPs), delivering Credit business sales presentations.
- Conduct seminars and participate in meetings with clients and external vendors.
- Possess deep industry insights and keep track of competition.
- For new business that are acquired, works with relevant Interswitch teams / colleagues to support customers through the transition from project completion to transaction generation.
- Create clear objectives and achievement plans for set revenue target.
- Monitors activities of the team to ensure Budgeted Revenue are achieved by Analysing credit business performance results and develops tactical initiatives to bridge identified gaps based on data from the lending services portal.
- Communicates customer requirements to the Product, Operations and Project team and work with them to ensure that products are delivered to customer requirements and in line with agreed contractual terms.
- Ensures the team’s compliance with Interswitch’s business development and account management policies and procedures.
- Reviews legal documentation with prospective partners or customers for the purpose of closing a sale or developing new business.
- Review MOUs, NDAs, SLAs, OLAs for onward transmission to Legal team for the purpose of closing a sale or developing new business.
- Support preparation of financial statements and forecasts. Market research.
- Performs market research & analysis and monitors external and internal environment for development of new market segment for high-value, micro and Nano loan products.
- Assist in developing an evaluation process to gain feedback from customers and providing market feedback to the Head, Credit Business to meet market demands and generate product development ideas.
- Keeps abreast of trends and developments in payment technology, Credit Business, Digital solutions on Micro/Nano loans products practices and operations Account management.
- Receives feedback from credit customers for improvement of products and services.
- Post-sales engagement: visiting customers to discuss on how to improve services Competitor/Trend analysis.
- Monitors and tracks competing products.
- Learns what the competition is doing in terms of customer pricing, experience in the local market, their alliances, credibility etc.
- Conduct periodic competitor analysis.
- Prepares and submits periodic reports to the Head, Credit Business on the activities of the team for management decision making.
- Handles all credit customer or partner inquiries.
- Work with the data team in analyzing data for insights.
- Minimum of First Degree in any discipline from a reputable institution.
- At least 5 years hands-on experience with good industry network.