Diversity Talent Management Limited is a multi-disciplinary consulting firm. We employ our distinctive ideas and processes, and our absolute commitment to delivery, to help clients we care about pursue their inspiring missions. We work alongside clients who do great work within the sectors they operate, and we are excited to be involved in creating outcomes that truly make a difference.
We are an ethical consulting firm with a strong belief in the work we do, and with a passion to give back to the broader community with the skills and expertise available within our walls.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
[sc name=”ads-2″ ][/sc]
Job Title: Administrative Officer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure that all office equipment and assets are properly accounted for and serviced/repaired when due, office and expats’ residential needs
- Maintain office calendar and schedule appointments
- Distribute and store correspondences
- Arrange travel itinerary for all staff travelling out of the state. And dispatch of office parcels, etc.
- Schedule in house and other external events, Attend to walk-in guests
- Monitor and maintain company vehicles, ensuring the insurance and vehicle documents are up to date
- Keep track of vehicle logs and usage
- Prepare weekly admin reports
- Responsible for IT supplies and managing the IT equipment store, ensuring inventories are up to date and we have enough stock
- Carry out procurement of office supplies (stationeries, toiletries etc.) and maintain an inventory of all the items.
- Liaise with suppliers and vendors to get quotations for any items needed in the office
- Supervise the office assistants to ensure that work is being done properly
- Prepare admin procedure and policy and ensure strict adherence to it
- Organise filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Assist in planning, coordinating and consulting with vendors and clients for hardware/software purchases, product services and support; recommends and specifies the purchase of related products and services;
- E-mail/Internet/ Systems Support: Establish and maintain user e-mail accounts; provide e-mail training and software support; provide e-mail documentation and update user manual as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration or Social Science.
- Must have at least 1 year of Experience.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Arrange travel, visa, and, accommodations bookings.
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets.
- The candidate must be able to proffer solutions to challenging IT Issues within the organisation
[sc name=”ads” ][/sc]
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 26th August, 2021.
[sc name=”email” ][/sc]