Zercom Systems is an innovative Tech Company, utilizing state of the art technology to improve efficiency and productivity in organizations. Our Cutting Edge Technology solutions enable our clients to lower costs and deliver better value to their customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative / Front Desk Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- As the front desk, you will be the first point of contact for our company.
- Your duties include offering administrative support across the organization.
- You will welcome guests and greet people who visit the business.
- Provide Front desk reception duties for the office which includes handling of all phone calls and managing internal & external customers professionally.
- Provide full admin support to the team and department
- Prepares correspondence, presentations, email communications, and excel spreadsheets.
- Perform data-entry, documentation, printing and filling duties
- Maintain a proper and user-friendly filling and document control system for recording and tracking of all documents
- Compute and pay taxes as at when due
- Carry out all bank-related transactions.
- Collects and reconciles reimbursement requests for payments.
- Attends all staff meetings as required and take notes.
- Other administrative duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of an HND in Business Management, Administration or any relevant field.
- Nysc will be preferred
- Minimum of 1-year experience
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Must have completed the mandatory one-year NYSC or provide proof of exemption.
- Proven experience as an Administrative Assistant or Office Admin Assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
[sc name=”ads-2″ ][/sc]
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 27th January, 2022.
[sc name=”telegram” ][/sc]