AA Rescue is a multi-service organization founded in 2003 with the prime focus of giving comfort, removing distress and protecting the Nigerian populace by providing prompt emergency roadside assistance to stranded motorist in cases of vehicular breakdowns and accidents. The company is a pioneer in modern driving training and automobile rescue in Nigeria. It has grown into an organization of note, offering a variety of services that impacts the quality of life of the Nigeria polity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Internal Auditor
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assist in reviewing current operating receivables.
- Carries out audit on all accounts payable prepared by the Finance Department using the TALLY.
- Posting of all approved requisitions to their cost centers
- Coding of all approved requisition for easy post audit review.
- Post audit review of various outflows using the source documents and bank statements.
- Periodic and on the spot cash count with the float managers.
- Assists in siting of all confirmations and signature by debt recovery officer before posting to the various schedules
- Assist in preparing the Executive Summary of Bank Statement Report.
- Assist in strict monitoring of all financial movement usuing both the cash flow and income statements respectively
- Assist in the review of above and below the line items in both the Income Statementand Statement of Financial position respectively.
- Assist in review of all petty cash raised by the finance department for operations and admin respectively
- Double check the accuracy of all face values in every requisitions.
- Review of the opening and closing balances in the various statements.
- Monitors all inflows and outflows in the various accounts.
- Assist in the review of both the Income statementand Statement of Financial Position respectively
- Carry out other finance related duties as occassion demands.
- Posting of all products and their cost related values into the product performance report.
- Assist in the preparation of Truck and Drivers reports by capacity, Trip, Inflow and Total Expenses
- Prepares an analysis of Truck Breakdown Report on the Road.
- Assist in periodic audit of staff strength of the organization.
- Daily review of all operational activities of departments and their products to ensure strict adherence to company’s SOP.
- Independendently issue out querries to erring staff where deviation is observed and recommendation made accordingly.
- Double check on all opening and closing stcok of truck parts, tyres and other operating stationaries.
- Assist in the schedule of the frequency of parts usages by various trucks.
- Spot verification of all supplies by the vendors.
- Assist in reviewing all truck movements schedulling prepared by all operations departments respectively
- Assist in thorough negotiation process while dealing with our vendors.
- Carry out other inexhaustible operational responsibilities as may be assigned by the direct supervisor.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 1 – 5 years work experience.
N80,000 – N150,000 monthly
[sc name=”ads-2″ ][/sc]
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 28th February, 2022
[sc name=”telegram” ][/sc]