Website God Is Good Motors (GIGM)
Incorporated in 1998, we have, through strategic initiatives, revolutionized land transportation in Nigeria
Incorporated in 1998, we have, through strategic initiatives, revolutionized land transportation in Nigeria. A proudly Nigerian enterprise, our mission to excel is a classic story of humble beginnings. From what could pass for a car shed in Uselu, our ultra-modern terminals now dot Nigeria’s travel land-scape.
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Work Mode: On-site
Support the Claims team in the discharge of the following responsibilities:
- Managing the end-to-end cycle of all cases of missing, delayed and damaged shipments to ensure refunds and recovery, where necessary.
- Compiling general debit list monthly, and forwarding same to the Human Resource department for fund recovery.
- Sending debit notification mails to all affected agents/partners after general debit list has been prepared and sent to the Human Resource department.
- Initiate warehouse search across all centers, hubs and gateways in the event of suspected missing shipment.
- Negotiation and processing of refunds for customers within specified timelines.
- Filing for insurance claims with the respective insurance partners and following up till payments are made.
- Work with the Security & Investigations team in the investigation of cases of missing, and damaged shipments.
- Other duties as the exigencies of work may demand.
Suitable candidate MUST satisfy the following criteria:
- Currently in the employ of GIG Logistics
- Fair knowledge of the workings of the claims process
- Possess excellent business communication (written and oral) skills
- Possess sound numerical and negotiation skills
- Excellent relational, inter-personal and team-work abilities.
N75,000 / Month
- Do not pay for any job position
- Do not pay for any job training
- Do not give away anything of monetary value
- Authentic jobs do not ask for money from candidates