Website Society for Family Health
SFH Nigeria focuses on six major health intervention areas that are critical in improving the health of Nigeria's most vulnerable families and communities
Society for Family Health is one of Nigeria’s largest non-governmental organisations. Founded in 1985 by three eminent Nigerians: Professor Olikoye Ransome-Kuti, Justice Ifeyinwa Nzeako, Pharmacist Dahiru Wali and Phil Harvey.
2022 Talent Pool Recruitment Programme – Batch B (Corporate / Creative Communications) – Early Career Professionals
Job ID: sfh-44205
Location: Across Various Locations, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
Early Career Professionals Programme (ECPP)
- Qualified candidates will be tested and screened, and successful candidates will be invited to interviews for suitable positions that arise over the course of the year.
- SFH is looking for talented young people with a track record of academic excellence to join our vibrant workforce under our Early Career Professionals Programme (ECPP).
- We seek people who are analytical, problem solvers, self-motivated, achievement oriented, innovative and who can think ‘outside-the-box’ to cope with the ever-changing business environment.
- We invite applications from people who are interested in building a career with SFH and who demonstrate the potential to move up the career ladder quickly to assume leadership positions in the future.
Interested candidates must:
- Have graduated from the University with a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) or have an HND with upper credit in Graphic Arts, Fine Arts, Applied Arts, English, Linguistics, Mass Communication, Communication & Media, History, and other related fields of study
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme
- Must have a minimum of 2 years and maximum of 5 years post NYSC experience
- Show adaptability, willingness to learn new skills and commitment to exceptional delivery
- Possess exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Be innovative and creative
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Mathematics) at ONE sitting
- Possession of a relevant Masters’ degree will give an added advantage
- Must be computer literate and proficient in using the Microsoft Office Suite at the minimum. Other computer skills will be of added advantage.
Skills and Competencies required:
- Proficiency in using the Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Proficiency with different digital communication channels
- Excellent social media engagement and management skills
- Excellent digitai marketing skills
- Proficiency with public relations management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to create digital media content
- Ability to manage traditional media services and relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in the English language
- Team player who works under pressure to meet deadlines
- Critical thinker and problem solver with attention to details.
What We Offer
- SFH offers professionals opportunities for career advancement, a good working environment and competitive remuneration.
- For early career professionals, we provide a structured learning process that supports your career development through our Early Career Professionals Programme (ECPP) which provides structured learning, hands-on experience, and the best performance management tools to enable the candidates learn and grow essential competencies for success in the NGO world.
Compensation & Benefits
- The compensation package for these positions is very attractive and designed to attract, motivate and retain talented young professionals.
Method of Application
- All applications will be treated in confidence. Interested persons without the minimum requirements need not apply.
- We thank prospective applicants for their interest in working with SFH, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. SFH is an equal opportunity employer and women are encouraged to apply.
- Do not pay for any job position
- Do not pay for any job training
- Do not give away anything of monetary value
- Authentic jobs do not ask for money from candidates