Website Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Supervisor – Golden Pasta
Location: Iganmu, Lagos
- Responsible for directing and supervising the activities of assigned personnel involved in the maintenance of equipment while ensuring quick response and resolution.
- Review maintenance work orders to determine priority of need based on production schedules and urgency of problems.
- Maintain and update a log of maintenance work done for reference purposes.
- Take responsibility for personal safety and that of others when carrying out any assignment in the plant either by you or your subordinates.
- Ensure correct use of personal protective equipment (PPE) and all safety rules are obey by all as it affects every task to be done from time to time.
- Allocate job to maintenance team to ensure quick response to maintenance request from user department.
- Coordinate planned preventive maintenance and ensure task/job were done properly at scheduled time.
- Drive adherence to effective use of work order system and ensure compliance to maintenance schedule.
- Check logbook report of work done as well as pending jobs to follow up and ensure prompt resolution.
- Minimum of OND in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- 5 O’ level credits including English & Mathematics in not more than 2 sittings.
- 2 – 3 years cognate experience in a related field.
- Strong knowledge of Pasta packing equipment and packaging processes.
The Person Must:
- Be deliberate on safety conditions and ethical.
- Have good leadership capabilities.
- Have basic computer skills.
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Do not pay for any job position
- Do not pay for any job training
- Do not give away anything of monetary value
- Authentic jobs do not ask for money from candidates