Jobs In Nigeria Today,For Hausa Speaking Graduates to Work at Globacom
As part of its growth strategy aimed at delivering “World Class Customer Service
” to all subscribers, Globacom is opening more call centres at Abuja, Port Harcourt & Lagos and requires young, smart and intelligent graduates (male and female), who speak Hausa to work in the new call centers in Abuja, Port Harcourt and Lagos.
Job Title: Hausa Speaking Graduates
- Attending to customers over the phone
- Providing information and resolving customers’ issues
- Escalating customers’ queries to appropriate units for prompt resolutions
- Capturing customers’ details on the system
- BSC or HND in any field
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps Programme.
- Not more than 30 years of age
- Excellent spoken English
- Fluency in Hausa Language
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal relations and attitude
- Friendly disposition, charming character and admirable personality
- Must be computer literate
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should apply below or e-mail their resume (preferably with a scanned passport photograph) to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.