Established in 1962, TOTAL Upstream activities are carried out by three subsidiary companies in Nigeria, Total E&P Nigeria Limited (TEPNG) and TOTAL Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI) for oil/gas and TOTAL LNG Limited for gas. We are committed partners in Nigeria’s growth and improvement: what we take out of the ground, we put into the economy. Our long term vision is to remain Nigeria’s preferred operator, promoting the nation’s economy through our various activities, and all the while contributing positively to the sustainable development of its communities.
As a subsidiary of TOTAL, the fourth largest multi-national group worldwide, we receive solid support from our Group, and can draw from its vast pool of technical expertise and experience
Job Title: Oil & Gas Commercial Analyst (10021558)
Contract : permanent position
Branch : Exploration Production
Location : Nigeria – Nigeria
Interviews will take place in : Port-Harcourt & Lagos
Starting date : As soon as possible
Salary : According to profile and experience
The ideal candidate will be expected to
1. Prepare vessel & crude oil nominations, follow-up clearances, and ensures all administrative work with partners, NNPC & Production is affected for smooth lifting operations at FSO Unity Terminal.
2. Prepare all documentation in respect of the Joint Venture?s partners, liaising with NNPC and Production Department and Paris.
3. Prepare certificates relating to the quality/quantity of all crude oil shipments and ensures that all paperwork associated with shipping activities is efficiently prepared and approved to enable all such activities to precede as planned.
4. Ensure that all lifting programmes at FSO Unity Terminal are efficiently implemented and updates the Status Report for circulation to all interested parties on daily and monthly basis.
5. Carries out all governmental procedures for ensuring openness in crude lifting operations.
6. Participate in the monthly curtailment pre-meeting activities & meeting attendance with NNPC.
7. Assist with OPTS Terminals Operators Meetings reporting.
8. Carries out any other duties that may be assigned by the hierarchy.
9. Organizes Crude Oil Reconciliation Meetings with Partners & relevant Government Agencies.
10. Crude Oil Stock Management and activity reports to government agencies and partners.
- A bachelors degree from a recognized university
- A minimum of 5 years experience with similar duties.
- Industry experience as an advantage.
- Must be well organized, affinity for details, able to handle large volumes of work and capable of adapting to sudden changes in priority.
- A team player with good public relations skill.
Click here to apply