The individual in this position will manage a range of complex problems of diverse scope and take a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions without requiring guidance, except where escalating to management is appropriate. The individual is considered a functional expert and must have strong understanding of the Client’s processing and operational business.
- Serve as an initial escalation point for Regional Signature Clients for day-to-day support of all VisaNet products, services, processing questions and issues.
- Represents client business and processing priorities to internal and external stakeholders for support and account planning activities
- Identify, recommend and monitor, where appropriate, operational cost savings and/or revenue enhancements opportunities for Clients and Visa.
- Provides guidance on Client processing strategies, environments, interfaces and business priorities.
- Stay abreast of new rules, products and services, and industry and technology trends to be able to support Visa strategic goals and Client initiatives.
- Maintain relationship with Clients to understand local market needs and trends and gain insight on the need to enhance the support approach provided.
- Work closely with Business Development and Product team counterparts to understand sales goals and be able to adopt support to meet organizational objectives.
- Identifies processing solutions, processing optimization opportunities and value-added solutions for Clients.
- Help manage the biannual implementation of the Visa Business Enhancements for each endpoint client. Participate in all trainings and discussions for the BER.
- Provides client education on card processing and business parameters, as well as other client specific education based on support trends or new service implementations.
- Serves as the clients’ continuous coach and trainer.
- Coordinate with other Visa teams to expedite the resolution and implementation of solutions to ensure that all Visa products and services operate at the highest level of performance.
- Work closely with Support Lines, CCM and Project Implementation teams to prioritize projects, issues resolution strategies and be able to support organizational objectives.
- Maintain relationship with internal and external Clients to understand assigned market needs and trends, and gain insight on the need to enhance support approach.
- Advocate on behalf of clients to internal stakeholder organizations including CSS, Sales, Product, Systems, Risk and Legal.
- Ensure required information is logged and documentation is completed and maintain for historical records and auditing purposes into VCSA. Provide operational and technical support for service interruption events
Client Support Services
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience. Requires a minimum of 7+ years’ experience in a customer support role in financial services, payment card, software or information services.
- Must be a self-starter with proven abilities in organizational, conceptual, and logical problem solving.
- Customer focus with proven ability to establish productive working relationships with staff and management at all levels.
- Ability to set priorities and manage customer expectations, and work both as part of a team and independently.
- Strong technical aptitude with the ability to absorb technical information and apply to business solutions.
- Proficiency providing technical and consultative support to external customers and identify business needs.
- Demonstrate ability to work in a complex organization to determine business and customer needs, providing the best solution to meet those needs.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills are required.
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purposethat unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Like and Share on social media