To provide reliable and courteous transportation service to staff and maintain vehicle documentation.
i. Operate and maintain vehicles with a focus on safety and passenger courtesy.
ii. Assist passengers courteously, and help with their baggage where necessary.
iii. Reads and interpret maps and driving directions to plan the most efficient route services.
iv. Keep assigned vehicles clean inside and outside.
v. Maintain accurate, up-to-date records as requested by management, including vehicle logs and vehicle documentation.
vi. Performs minor maintenance tasks on assigned vehicles, including general upkeep, and checking for example oil, water, break, clutch fluid, tyre pressures. Ensure any faults are promptly and appropriately reported.
vii. Fuel vehicle.
viii. Coordinate the schedule for major or periodic vehicle maintenance with management and staff to minimize service interruptions.
ix. Run ad hoc errands.
x. Ensure that vehicles are parked in safe compounds, especially on overnight stays.
xi. Ensure that tool kits are in vehicles and that they are complete.
xii. Ensure policies regarding security and communications are followed.
1. Level of Education – Completion of Secondary School
2. Specialist Training/Qualification – Certificate of driver mechanic trade test
3. General Communication & Interpersonal Skill Level – Excellent
4. Language Requirements – English – Good
5. Two years work experience in driving with NGO
6. Ability to interact in cross-cultural setting with ease
Please apply on or before April 12, 2016. Nigerian national preferred.
Like and Share on social media