Loatsad Promomedia Limited we strive to deliver exceptional advertising services to our client. Recognized as the new rave in Advertising Companies in Nigeria, we have built an unprecedented inventory of specialized outdoor and digital products and services ranging from giant sized
mechanical billboards to automated standalone six (6) page boards that will be highly subscribed to by business marketer and sole marketing rights from top digital application like shazam, airpush and rocketfuel. We are one of the few outdoor companies licensed to practice in Lagos with the mandate of the Lagos State Advertising Agency (LASAA).
Loatsad Promomedia Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Like and Share on social media