Juan Industries is a proud leading chemical industry with both local and international recognition. We are engaged in the supply of inorganic and organic chemicals for the production of food substances, pesticides, herbicides and cosmetic materials.
Owing to innovative business ideas and organizational growth, our reputable organization offers to train highly motivated and dynamic graduates with potentials to excel as future industrial and economy leaders.
Juan Industries is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
- The program’s purpose is to provide a source for organizational renewal, support diversity initiatives, and infuse talent into the organization.
- Following a number of personal & professional assessments, the successful candidates will be working on a contractual basis as a Graduate Trainee for a period of ten months, during which trainees will receive cross-functional training and exposure to all departments through an initial corporate orientation.
- Each trainee will be assigned a mentor for career and personal guidance for the duration of the program.
- Accurately maintain and update their personal portfolio of evidence as specified by the program guidelines and within agreed time frames to ensure all learning received (both on and off the job) is captured over the program duration.
- Take responsibility for and commit to continuous self-development throughout the ten months duration of the program in order to achieve a high level of competence as outlined by the program specifications.
- Facilitate the creation of an open learning environment by continuously sharing knowledge and learning with program peers as well as mentors and program managers.
- Participate in all field work assignments as specified by the program and to complete all tasks/projects as assigned for these activities.
- Successfully manage and complete all assigned projects and assessments as per program requirements and schedule.
About the Candidates
- After a highly competitive selection process, successful candidates will undergo ten month fully residential training programme involving formal training and experiential attachments in Juan Industries.
- At the end of the training programme, successful candidates will be appointed as staff in our company.
The candidates must meet the following requirements below:
- Age: Not more than 29 years old (by 31st July 2017).
- NYSC: Candidates must have completed the mandatory one-year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme, post NYSC experience NOT require
- HND/B.Sc in Sciences, Management/Social Sciences with a minimum of Second Class Lower Division or its equivalent from a recognized institution. Professional qualifications and/or certifications proffer added advantage.
Skills and Abilities
- Active Learning and Learning Strategies
- Critical Thinking, Judgment and Decision Making
- Fluency of Ideas
- Oral Comprehension and Expression
- Perceptual Speed
- Written Comprehension and Expression
- Complex Problem Solving
- Management of Material Resources
- Management of Personnel Resources
- Time Management
- Deductive and Inductive Reasoning
N90,000 – 120,000 excluding incentives and allowances
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating Graduate Career Trainee as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 28th February, 2017
Like and Share on social media