Driver/Logistics Assistant – Cross River Clinics Nigeria
The driver provides transport support services to all AHF Staff and Volunteers at the state as may be required from time to time.
- Provides transport support services to all AHF Staff and Volunteers at the state as may be required from time to time.
- Ensures all AHF Vehicle policies are followed and enforced.
- Maintains accurate and up to date records relating to AHF Vehicle use by filling vehicle log book.
- Purchase fuel, reviews the accuracy of cash memos and/or bill and submit same to finance dept. for payment.
- Performs constant and routine check on project vehicle, reports any fault for necessary action(s).
- Ensures AHF Travel Authorization/Request duly approved is in place before embarking on any official trip.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
- Basic technical knowledge of automobiles, as he has to write reports on the working condition of the company transport means
- Good organizational skills in order to coordinate and see that all the employees are getting their transport on time
- Good knowledge of the terrain will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of OND or NCE.
- Possession of a valid Driving License.
- Over two years of driving experience in a reputable organization an added advantage.
- Computer literacy an added advantage
Like and Share on social media