MSION is part of Marie Stopes International’s Global Partnership which is in over 40 countries worldwide.
The Core Responsibility Of This Post Is To Use Your
￭ initiative ￭ energy ￭ persistence ￭ results orientation
￭ drive ￭ integrity ￭ enthusiasm ￭ commitment to personal development
To further MSI’s partnership mission: enabling individuals to have children by choice not chance.
Job Title: Driver/Admin Assistant
Reporting to: Logistics/Fleet Officer
Duration of contract: 2years
Probation Period: 6months
Your responsibilities as a Driver shall include;
· Maintaining a high level of professionalism in driving assigned persons at all times.
· To ensure that MSION attains high standard quality care of vehicles at all times.
· To ensure that vehicles are in good working conditions at all times by using the daily check list.
· To report all damages to Logistics/Fleet Officer for necessary action.
· To channel all requests for repairs, maintenance, and fuel through the Logistics/Fleet Officer.
· To ensure that all keys are safely kept in the key box.
· To run project vehicles as appointed by the Logistics/Fleet Officer or any other Manager.
· To keep daily record of vehicle mileage and fuel purchase vouchers
· To collect weekly itinerary from the Logistics/Fleet Officer
· To return all vehicles to office immediately after approved use.
· Maintain a logbook and analyse fuel consumption
· Make sure vehicle particulars are up –to –date before any journey.
· To perform other administrative duties as may be assigned.
· Must have at least GCE O’level /SSCE certificate or higher.
· Minimum of 3 years’ experience driving a Toyota Dyna Truck
· Holder of a clean and valid driver’s license
· Knowledge of the road network in the country
· Organisation, initiative, tidiness, courtesy and good communication skills
· English and local languages
· Capacity to work as a team member
Like and Share on social media