The story of Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA), Ondo State, Nigeria, is more appropriately told in two phases. It was first established as Obafemi Awolowo University in March 1982 by the government of the old Ondo State, headed by the late Chief Adekunle Ajasin.
Applications are invited from suitable and qualified candidates for the position below in the Centre for Basic and Part Time Studies of the University:
Job Title: Lecturers
Type of Appointment: Contract
Departments: Geography and Planning Sciences, Economics, Public Administration, Pure and Applied Psychology, Sociology, Criminology and Social Works, Business Administration, Banking and Finance, Accounting.
- Interested candidates should possess minimum qualification of Masters degree.
How to Apply
Candidates are requested to forward their applications with 10 copies of their Curriculum Vitae which should contain the list below to the University:
- Names in full (Surname last in block letters)
- Place and Date of Birth
- State of Origin! Local Government Origin
- Permanent Home Address
- Current Contact Address
- E-mail Address and Telephone number
- Marital Status
- Number and Ages of Children
- Names and Address of Next of Kin
- Post Desired
- Names of Educational institutions Attended with Dates
- Statements of Works Experience
- Names and Addresses of three (3) Referees
All applications should be addressed to:
Adekunle Ajasin University,
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Application Deadline 4th January, 2017.
Like and Share on social media