Quality Assurance Auditor
Appointment type Permanent
Job purpose and key deliverables Job Purpose:
To ensure Product are made to the right quality specification during manufacturing in line with British American Tobacco global Quality guidelines as well as ensure Quality measurements are taken, analysed and reported for management decision.
Ensuring products are made in line with product specifications . Deliver all relevant Shift Quality information to stakeholders at agreed timelines Comply with Quality Management System and other Management System in place (ISO 14001)
- Ensure Products are made to right quality specifications
- Routinely collect and evaluate Product samples in line with the requirement for Finished Product Inspection and relevant protocols.
- Produce accurate, timely and error-free information on routine product samples tested.
- Ensure distribution of results in specified time scales.
- Document & report any non-conformance in process
- Carry out routine calibration of relevant measuring equipment
- Keep equipment and work environment clean
- Investigate Customer complaint and drive improvement.
- Ensure compliance with British American Tobacco
- Environmental Health and Safety guidelines.
- Able to plan, organise and deliver results in time to meet agreed timeline
- Able to communicate in a clear and constructive manner
- Adhere to set departmental and company objectives.
- Interact with other departments in relation to equipment repairs & training etc
- Be proactively involved in continuous improvement initiatives
Minumum of OND in Science or Engineering related field
Proficiency in Microsoft office tool
Experience in FMCG manufacturing processes will be an added advantage
Working at BAT British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.
Our aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with confidence and responsibility expected of global consumer brands.
If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed you’ll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too.
Employing company British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN)
Closing Date 9th September 2014
How to apply:
For more Careers information please visit Careers Nigeria