By admin on September 1st, 2016 in Customer Service jobs in nigeria
MTN Nigeria is recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Customer Relationship Officer (Product & Testing)
• Contribute To The Sustenance Of The MTN Brand By Providing High Quality Customer Care To All MTN’s Customers Through Assigned Media/ Within Designated Location
• To Drive Productivity ,Professionalism And Operational Efficiency In The Attainment Of Excellent Service Delivery
• Extract Value From What We Already Have By Focusing On Optimizing Processes Within The Unit/Department In Line With The Value Creation Philosophy. This Includes Individual Contributions And Recommendations To Improve Existing Business Project/Initiative. Drive Innovation By Identifying And Taking Advantage Of New Business Opportunities, E.G., By Stimulating And Encouraging New Business Opportunities, Launch Of Products, Product/Process Innovation Etc.
• Maintain Leadership In The ICT/Digital Industry By Keeping Abreast Of Relevant Industry News And Notifying The Team As Appropriate.
• Enhance/Expand MTN’s Role In The Larger National Macro Environment By Participating In CSR Projects And/Or NGO’s, Involvement In Recognized Professional Institutions Etc.
• Sustain The Right Organisational Culture And Behaviors By Demonstrating The Vital Behaviours Every Time.
• Complaint, Query Or Request And Record Details Of Contact.
• Develop Implementation And Project Plans.
• Estimate Resource Requirement And Determine IT Impacted Groups
• Monitor And Drive Resolution Of Issues
• Ensure Proper Documentation Of All User Systems And Provide User Guides For New And/Or Modified Systems
• Serve As A Resource To Super-Users For Education On Technical System Functionality.
• Develop And Define IT Requirements To Support Process And System Changes
• Plan And Manage The Development And Maintenance Of Required User Systems
• Participate In Events Relating To System Upgrades And Testing. Prepare And Execute Testing Plans To Ensure High Quality Results
• Create Detailed Functional Design Documents For Conversions, Interfaces, And Reports
• Work With Business Unit And IS Team To Define And Design User Systems Architecture. Ensure The Availability Of All Required Systems
• Fluent In English Minimum Of 3 Years’ Experience In An Area Of Specialisation; With Experience In Supervising Others
• Experience Working In A Medium Organization
• Relevant Work Experience In The Service Industry
• Experience In A Call Center (Prepaid/Postpaid) Environment
• Basic GSM
• MTN Products & Services
• Relationship Management
• Relevant Systems Training
• Call Center Policies, Processes And Procedures
• Call Center Applications, Technology And Systems Training
• Telephone/ Physical Interaction Etiquettes