Michael Stevens Consulting is an international, multi-disciplinary Management, Financial, strategic alliances and Capacity building Consulting Organisation, located in Lagos, Nigeria, with branch offices in Port-Harcourt and Calabar, Nigeria.
The firm has an office in Accra, Ghana with advanced plans to setup subsidiaries in The Gambia, kenya, and South Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the below vacancies
Job Title: Assistant Manager – Procurement
An urgent vacancy exists for the position of an Assistant Manager – Procurement in a leading Building/Construction and Real Estate firm in Lagos. Interested candidates should possess:
- Degree in Engineering or related field
- MBA or PG Diploma in Supply Chanin Management
- 40 years or Less
- 10 years work experience, preferably in Consteuction / Manufacturing Company and in Procurement of MEP and HVAC items.
- Plan, direct and coordinate activities of purchasing officers and suppliers in purchasing materials, services and products.
- Analyze market and delivery systems in order to assess present and future material requirement.
- Resolve vendor’s / contractors grievances and claims of suppliers.
- Raise/review purchase orders, claims and contracts in conformation with Company policy
- Coordinate with project department to identify exact requirement, quantities and delivery schedules.
- Prepare daily / weekly/monthly reports as per management requirements.
Job Title: Legal Secretary
- HND/B.Sc in Secretarial Administration
- Must be computer literate
- Not more than 35 Years
- 3-5 years work experience in a Reputable Law Firm
- Reporting to Head, Legal Department
- To ensure proper filing and maintenance of all legal documents.
- To receive all telephone calls in the absence of the Head of Legal Department.
- To attend to visitors/guest.
- Preparation and updating Departmental records.
- Ensure the safety and proper use of the office equipment.
- Maintaining diary on meetings.
- Maintaining a databank of Departmental records.
- Maintaining an inventory of the Departmental equipment and stationery.
- Acknowledging the receipts of all incoming mails and ensure the dispatch of documents, including photocopying.
- To take letters and typewriting responsibilities.
- Any other job that would be assigned from time to time by the Departmental Head.
Job Title: Assistant Quantity Surveyor
- Graduate – Related Degree in Civil Eng. / Quantity Surveying
- Knowledge in Computer Operation / MS Windows / AutoCAD
- Upper age limit of 30 Years
- 5 – 8 years work experience
- Worked in reputable Construction Firm – Vertical Construction (Mid to High rise building – Project Value USD 30M to USD 40M)
- Raise Tender Inquiries for particular Work Packages.
- Prepare Comprehensive Comparison Statement for the The Tenders received.
- Monitor Contract and Payment history of the Work Package.
- Verify actual accomplishments againsts Claims with respect to Contractor’s Invoice.
- Maintain records of Payment History / Contracts/ and Quotations.
- Assist with preparation of Estimates – Costing‚ Feasibility Studies and Project Budget.
- Carry out other related tasks as required by Project Development Department.
- Prepare Letter of Acceptance / Work Agreement base on the neccessity and requirement of the Work Package.
- Assist in valuations for interim payments to Contractors
- Assess and agree daywork and reimbursable items accounts with contractor.
How To Apply
Interested candidates are to send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Closing Date
July 27th, 2012
Posted under Jobs in Nigeria