DIAGEO recruitment for Graduate Management for 2’1 Graduates.
Our success as a business depends on the success of our people. So we make sure that we create an environment where all our employees feel included and able to perform at their best.
We have a culture where success is celebrated, no matter how big or small. We trust each other and value openess and honesty in our working relationships. As an example, look at our performance management process, Partners for Growth. This programme provides opportunities for everyone in Diageo to share their broader goals in life and supports them in exploring and harnessing their unique strengths at work.
More generally we recognise that our employees have commitments away from the workplace and encourage working patterns that balance home life and career. We also aim to attract and maintain a diverse employee base with a wide variety of individual characteristics, perspectives and experiences in every part of our business.
All interested candidates are expected to submit their applications through the Diageo Career Shop by going through the following steps:
How to Apply
- Visit http://www.diageo-careers.com/EN-ROW/SEARCHANDAPPLY/Pages/PanAfricaEarlyCareerProgramme.aspx
- Click on ‘Search Openings’
- Select Nigeria under Reporting Location
- Select Guinness Nigeria (under Business Unit)
- Click Search
- Select the stream of interest e.g.
GRADUATE PROCUREMENT – NIGERIA
GRADUATE FINANCE – NIGERIA
GRADUATE SUPPLY – NIGERIA
GRADUATE HR – NIGERIA
GRADUATE MARKETING – NIGERIA
GRADUATE SALES – NIGERIA
GRADUATE CORPORATE RELATIONS – NIGERIA
GRADUATE COMMERCIAL – NIGERIA
- Click on’ view job(s)’ to read the job details
- Click on ‘Apply to job’ and follow the application process to submit application