By admin on November 19th, 2016 in Admin, Banking & Finance,Marketing, Customer Service jobs in nigeria, Graduate jobs in nigeria
Stanbic IBTC Bank is recruiting to fill the job position below:
Job Title: Client Service Officer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Group Information Technology: systems development, business analysis, architecture, project management, data warehousing, infrastructure, maintenance and production
- To provide an operational Regional IT Support structure to ensure that general IT problems in the bank and particularly the assigned region are resolved promptly and efficiently. The operation support includes first level support on users’ workstations, file/print servers, IT peripherals, LANs and communication equipment.
- Provide first level support on IT related issues in all the branches within the region
- Repair/re-install and configure Microsoft Windows Operating Systems on desktops and notebook PCs.
- Upgrade/Downgrade and Configure Internet Explorer 7 for Finacle on users systems.
- Repair/re-–install and configure Finacle client applications on desktops and notebook PCs.
- Carry out first level support on hardware (workstations, scanners, printers, and other peripherals).
- Carry out first level support on applications (Ms Operating system, MS Office suite, Finacle and Intranet applications) and ensuring online service availability during operational hours.
- Carry out first level support on LANs
- Carry out first level support on ATMs
- Support Trader and Mobile Payment solutions
At least 3 years’ experience in IT. Knowledge/Technical Skills/Expertise
Branch Rollout – Deployment of IT infrastructure (Link, LAN, Systems, Inverter/UPS power & Peripherals) for new branches
Deployment of IT infrastructure (Link, LAN, Systems, Inverter/UPS power & Peripherals) to branches when BUs relocate
Support new project deployment such as upgrade of Operating Systems and other applications, Antivirus & Patch deployment, Inverter, UPS, etc.
Carry out other functions in the department that may be assigned.