WAPTV was established by Wale Adenuga Productions Ltd., producer of the popular award-winning TV programmes SUPERSTORY, PAPA AJASCO & CO., BINTA MY DAUGHTER, THIS LIFE, NNENNA & FRIENDS and several other wholesome family-oriented entertainment programmes and ventures.
Since it began broadcast on 1st October, 2012, WAPTV has quickly grown to be a top entertainment channel in Nigeria by building on the wide acceptance that the Wale Adenuga Brand has enjoyed for over 30 years of providing top-notch family entertainment to millions of families across Nigeria.
Job Title: Admin. Secretary
- Candidates must be Female
- B.Sc/HND in any discipline
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages
Job Title: Financial Accountant
- Candidates must be Male
- Chartered Accountant with a B.Sc/HND in Accounting.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Financial Accounting principles and processes.
- Good knowledge of Accounting and Microsoft office packages..
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 11th August, 2017.