By admin on November 23rd, 2016 in Accounting Jobs in Nigeria
Job Title: Bristow Recruiting General Ledger Accountant
With its headquarters in Houston, Texas, Bristow Group is the leading provider of helicopter services to the worldwide offshore energy industry based on the number of aircraft operated, and one of two helicopter service providers to the offshore energy industry with global operations. With recent acquisitions of premium regional air carriers, Bristow provides point-to-point scheduled and charter transportation services, combining fixed-wing with rotary-wing services to clients around the world. Bristow has proudly served the offshore oil transport industry in major exploration and production arenas for 60 years and has been responsible for many industry-leading technological innovations.
• Participate in the month end process
• Preparation of monthly balance sheet note
• Managing fixed asset
• Participate in monthly financial reporting
• Preparation of monthly VAT & WHT
• Ability to use SAP
• Preparation of Schedules for Internal and External Auditors.
• Preparation of monthly schedule of VAT & WHT.
• Preparation of Monthly Management Accounts and Other Management report.
• Preparation of monthly Trial Balance
• Maintain the quarterly 3rd Party leases report from Corporate
• Preparation of the monthly work-over report
• Analysis of monthly activities by profit and cost Centre
• Preparation of monthly Balance Sheet Notes
• Preparation of the monthly accrual schedule
• Review of Monthly property Cost Analysis
• Participate in month end close including raising & packing of journal
• Participate in ensuring 100% SOX Compliance
• Good accounting and financial analysis understanding
• Strong communication skills and good interpersonal skill
• Understanding of Financial control and Performance Management
Reporting to the General Ledger Manager
Applicants should click here to apply on Bristow’s careers portalNot stated