By admin on November 15th, 2016 in Accounting Jobs in Nigeria
Established in Lebanon since 1946, Transmed focused on the distribution of a very extensive range of Household and Personal Care Products from Procter & Gamble and Clorox. In parallel Transmed developed Food products distribution starting with Mars confectionery range, and expanding it throughout the years as well as many other brands.
Transmed is recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Account Executive
- To carry out the implementation of the store execution part of the customer’s Joint Business Plan in order to achieve the desired sales targets
- To execute the in-store objectives of the Sales Business Plans flawlessly in order to achieve superior in-store presence and target sales volume.
- To ensure the deployment of desired Sales Fundamentals across all assigned stores in order to achieve the sale volume target.
Customer Business Development
- Acquire deep understanding of customer strategies and their shopper needs in order to be able to devise the right plans for the customer
- Spot business building opportunities at the customer and recommend these to the management in order to address them and build the business further
- Tailor the sales business plans to customer needs in order to maximize the volume generated by these plans at the customer
Build & maintain strong customer relation to facilitate collaboration and the achievement of desired business result and joint work.
Secure that receivable collection is within the agreed payment terms in order to sustain company’s cash flow levels.
Ensure sufficient outlet coverage based on business need and in line with assigned journey plan in order to achieve and maintain the desired in-store fundamental results.
Communicate internally any event taken by customer/competitors which can have an impact on our business in order to take required action.
Timely submission of all the required daily,monthly & quarterly reports assigned by the Unit ManagerBachelor Degree in Business or any related field
0-1 years or experience Behavioral Skills:
Computer Literate (Microsoft Office)